Friday, May 4, 2012

Swimmers Ear and Loving Eyes

Can you see the love in my eyes?
This weekend is the filming of Tier's TV pilot.  Both Linda and Tier are super excited to do it, even if the networks don't pick it up.  Plus, it's just one more thing for me to add to my resume!  Who knows where this could lead to?  Maybe I'll become a star and do dog food ads for TV!  As soon as the producers see how I obey and pose anyway they want me to, I'll surely be signed on the spot.  I also have very expressive eyes.

 Linda is a wee bit nervous she won't be feeling well.  Both of her ears are killing her.  She's praying it's not a double ear infection.  Maybe it's just because she's been in the pool so much teaching her classes. There is a homeopathic medicine called AuroDri.  It's for swimmers ear, what is what she thinks she has.  In a few minutes, she is going to go to the drugstore and buy the drops to see if it works. If that doesn't work, another solution she found is to put a cup of course salt in the microwave for 2 to 3 minutes. Then you dump it into a thick sock. The sock is to prevent burns. Apply the sock to the painful ear and it draws fluid out of the ear. It would NOT be cool if her ears get worse tomorrow.