Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Relaxed

Chim not only calmed down last night, he was amazingly good all through the night and even this morning.  When it was bedtime at 10 p.m., he ran and hopped in his bed at the first command.  Not a peep all night until I woke everyone up at 6:00 a.m. to go outside.  Usually, once he is up... let the antics begin! After Linda put us outside and fed Chip, she decided to go back into bed for a 1/2 hour.  She let us both up on The Big Bed and he immediately curled up and went back to sleep.  When she got up a little later, he ate his breakfast and is now taking his second nap of the morning pressed up against her side.  I think he's definitely not a morning dog.  His highest energy is in the late afternoon/early evening.  My highest energy time is never.  I like to walk OK, but would be totally fine if my only exercise was walking from my bowl to my bed.