Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I Need a Thunder Shirt

Last night was the first time in forever I didn't sleep in The Big Bed with Linda.  There have been a few times where I went in my kitchen bed and then cried at the door to come back into Linda's room.  The thunder and lightening around midnight freaked me out so bad that my whole body was quaking.  No amount of cuddles made me feel better, I just wanted to go into the cave bed to be safe. Linda was sure I would be waking her up in an hour or so to come back to bed, but my first YIP wasn't until 7:00 a.m.!  It's a good thing she didn't need to get up early or she would have overslept.  Linda did not like waking up without me pressed up against her side.  She hoping I don't make a habit of it. 

These Thunder Shirts are really supposed to work in calming dogs who quake like I do during storms.  I think both Chim and I need to order them ASAP.