Sunday, May 20, 2012

Missing Bus

 This time it was Linda who had to get up before 6 a.m. to go outside.  (really, the bathroom... but you figured that out)  That is the usual outcome of being in bed for 9 hours.  Both Chim and I had to be carried from our beds because neither of us were ready to get up that early.  Paybacks LOL!  Now I know what she feels like for the last month of me making her get up before she is ready.  She was dreaming that she took me to Florida on vacation and by accident,  left me there. 
Linda had this exact box and bus.  The whole case went missing!

She was taking a double-decker red bus home, and did not realize until they stopped in Tennessee that she forgot me.  She jumped off the bus, and went to a lady's house (who turned out to be her Great Aunt) and took one of her orange kittens instead, thinking it was actually me! 

I don't know if we'll have a dog walker today.  Jerry had plans yesterday, so Paul Walker came.  He also came on Friday, so Linda told him not to worry about today.  When it gets a little later, Linda is going to text Jerry to see if he can come today.  After church, she has a gathering to go to for one of her 8 year-old TKD boys.  He has juvenile diabetes and his parents are throwing a party to celebrate his life after the 5K they are running to raise $ for diabetes research (sorry, way long run on sentence.)  Linda would have loved to do the 5K, but it is right during church time.