Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ruby Woo is Back!


Wait, where is the red lipstick Ruby Woo?
If you are a new reader to my blog, you don't know Ruby Woo.  If you've been reading awhile you know that Ruby Woo is really Tierney in red lipstick.  She has the absolute best blog about makeup, fashion and her wonderful life.  Because she has a big girl job, and has a gazillion skit team meetings a week that take up her time, she stopped writing it.  This morning I was so happy to see she started posting again!  Tier is in the top three of my favorite people on this earth.  When she comes over to visit, I actually have a mini panic attack and start hyperventilating.  My first trip to the mall was with Tierney.  Linda was a wreck the whole time I was gone.  She was sure that Tier was going to get distracted by a pair of Tory flats or a fur coat and forget me on the floor in the carry-me bag.  All of Tier's friends trust her to bring their babies and toddlers to the mall, so Linda was worrying for nothing.  Back to the blog.... do yourself a favor and add rubywoolovesyou.com to your bookmarks.  Even if you don't care which mascara makes your lashes so long they hit your sunglasses when you blink, you'll still enjoy reading it.  Both Linda and I are in the yearly recap post.