Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Bloggy Boot Camp

Feedback is already coming back that the new layout isn't that popular.  I like it because it looks fresh and light, but it might be a little hard on the eyes for some readers.  Linda said we can't keep changing it (Except Hello.... this is our first revision since 2008 when I started!)  She is going to get some help from a friend to see if they can come up with something permanent.  In a few months, she was invited to attend a bloggers conference in Philadelphia.  There will be lots of seminars, classes, and famous bloggers in attendance.  The site has to look perfect before Linda goes.  She'll be making business cards promoting my blog to hand out to everyone.  I have to stay home (which does means 2 full days of Wegman's!)   Since I am the star of Choopies Life, I really think I should be able to go.  It's not like I'm a running through the aisles barking my head off kind of dog.