Sunday, January 15, 2012

Something is Fishy

"I read Ruby Woo!"
  For lunch today, Linda made Tilipa and some of the vegetarian jambalaya she made yesterday.  There was something about the way the fish looked that was gross.  She hates when food looks like the animal it came from.  My Kosher chicken for instance.  It's actually shaped like a chicken, so it makes her feel a little queasy when she has to cut it up.  The fish had little lines on it and a seam down the middle that looked so real.  Even though it was an expensive piece of fish, she ended up splitting it up between the three pets.  YUMMY!  I don't care if my food looks like the animal or not, it was delicious.  Chip Cat even did her old circus trick that Taylor taught her when she was a kitten.  She sits on her hind legs and takes the nibble of food with her paw and puts it right in her mouth.  How could she remember that all those years later?  I hope she does not become a total vegan again.  I like having leftover pieces of fish and shrimp.  She'll need to start buying fish that are in disguise.