Saturday, January 14, 2012

Tired, Hungry and HAPPY

Linda is already sore
You have to look very closely, but you can see Linda in this photo teaching Body Pump.  She is right next to the stage facing the windows.  She had so much fun in Pump and Combat.  Her big fear was falling off the stage or forgetting her choreography, neither of which she did.  In a way, she is glad it's over and she can focus on learning her next program, Water in Motion.  I spent the entire morning at Jerry's.  His little niece and nephew are visiting.  We all took walks together and had a great time. Both Linda and I are hungry, tired and happy.  Jerry didn't buy me Wegmans chicken, so I would not eat.  He dropped me off for a few hours, then he will pick me back up this afternoon after Linda leaves for her Church meeting.  Chimmie is still at Paul Walkers.  Paul told Linda on the phone Chim wasn't a good boy during the night.  He cried and wanted to get into bed with Paul.  He made him sleep in his  own bed until 6:00 a.m., then he finally let him up in the big bed.  Poor Chimmie gets so nervous when his routine gets interrupted. He should sleep pretty good tonight!
Look, Our Coats Match!