Saturday, January 14, 2012

A Pet Post

The first thing Chimmie did when he got back home this afternoon was make himself comfortable on Linda's Big Bed.  She never noticed that he matches the bedspread with his black, brown and tan coloring.  Jerry has been hunting all over different grocery stores trying to find me plain rotisserie chicken.  He found BBQ, Lemon Pepper and Spicy, but no plain.  He just sent Linda a text that he found a non-seasoned, kosher roasted chicken.  OK, so maybe Jerry does spoil me a little bit.  I appreciate it soooooo much and will give him lots of licks, cuddles and happy yips when he gives it to me tonight.  Now Chim is off The Big Bed and snuggled in Linda's lap. 
"Please don't leave again Linda.  I need to be on your lap. This is my worried look."

He doesn't even mind that Chip Cats GIANT rear-end is pushed right up against his nose.  His face is actually buried in her fur. Usually they are never on the same couch without Chip's nails out and her back arched.  Maybe she kind of missed him while he's been gone.  

This is a better view of Chip's XXL Butt.  She is a BIG cat.

I killed a monkey at Jerry's.  I'm so brave.