Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Look

"Don't cross me dogs!"
"I know I just slept 8 hours, but I'm still tired"

Here are two more photos that show perfect examples of our different personalities.  Early this morning, I was still super sleepy when we woke up.  Since Chim was outside, I took my normal night-time position in Linda's snuggy on her lap. I'm pretty much sleeping if I'm not on a walk or eating.  It's who I am.  Chip jumped up on the couch to see what was going on.  Chip is truly the King (or Queen) of the Jungle.  She is proud, bossy, in charge and does not tolerate any weakness in Chim or I.  She is also a beast killer, having caught and destroyed field mice with her mighty teeth and claws.  I've learned that you DO NOT make eye contact with her, ever.  If she wants my kitchen bed, I slink off and go sleep somewhere else.  If she wants water from my bowl, I turn my tail to her and walk away.   Chip leaves me alone and I leave her alone.  Chimmie still wants to be her BFF and does not understand the law of cats.