Saturday, January 28, 2012

Let's Do This to Chip

I'd rather have a melon body than a melon head

Jerry took us out on the longest trail walk today.  It turned out to be even longer than he wanted because parts of the trail were underwater and he had to keep making detours.  I walked just about the entire time.  I'll get these stubborn ounces off by Spring.  Once the weather gets nice and I get my super-short haircut, my slim new body will look amazing.  If I got groomed now, I would look like a melon on four legs.
Best case ever!  It's been dropped 50 times and her phone still looks brand new!
 After classes, Linda had to get a new phone since her screen was freezing and it was doing strange things with the voice mail.  Besides, it was totally full of her work videos and music and she would not have been able to fit the new releases onto it.  Of course nothing went as planned when she tried to merge the stuff from the 3g to the 4s iPhone.  She called a number for Apple support and a wonderful guy walked her through every step.  It was just like he was sitting on the couch with her at her side.  It worked perfectly!  Now she has all her numbers, emails, music and videos on her new phone plus has space for lots more.  She has been researching what iPhone case is best.  Linda has been a huge Ottorbox fan and LOVED her old case.  There are better ones on the market now, so she might buy a cheap-o case in the meantime while she decides which model she'll get.