Monday, January 23, 2012

Flat Fox

His tail is wagging faster than the speed of sound
We finally had to throw away old Flat Fox.  There was a scrap left about the size of a dollar bill.  Chimmie loved sucking on it and taking it to bed with him, but it was getting kind of gross.  Today, Linda bought him a new Flat Fox.  If I would have taken video of him the last 2 hours, and edited it to music, he would have been the next You Tube sensation.  To say he is happy about Flat Fox is a huge understatement.  He is ecstatic, over the top, crazy in love with him.  Both ears are already chewed off, but that is the way Chim loves his toys.  For the first time ever, he was actually singing to it.  It kind of sounds like a baby wolf howl.  Once I tried to get near FF to check it out, but he actually rammed into me and knocked me off my paws.  Linda has taken it away from him while he watches a few times to let me smell it.  She has to set the law of whose toy it really is.  He's not allowed to growl or fuss when she has it.  Right now he is actually nursing himself to sleep sucking the nose.
"Are you my Mommy??"