Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Drip From Above

http://www.alljewishlinks.com/kosher-chicken-what-makes-a-chicken-kosher-or-not/
I am so incredibly happy to have a Daddy who loves me so much.  Even though he had a very busy day yesterday because his parents and sister with toddlers in-tow were visiting, he still let me spend the day and evening with him.  I'm a little bit sorry I would not eat for him and made him run to a bunch of different Wegmans to find me plain chicken.  He even bought me special Jewish chicken which is way more expensive (I wonder if the chicks when to the Synagogue when they were growing up?) that tasted wonderful.  Now I probably won't eat the plain he usually buys, but I'll want the special Kosher kind. I ate so much that when he bought me home and Linda saw my belly, it looked like a ate a baseball. 
Mazel Tov! (A Drip From Above)