Friday, January 13, 2012

Golden Cleaners

Linda slept late again this morning.  She made the mistake she always vows not to make... that is to go back to bed once she wakes up.  Chimmie had an emergency bathroom situation at 6:00 a.m.  He was a good dog and ran right from the yard straight back into his den bed.  Linda thought "Why Not", I'll just get back under the covers for 10 minutes to get warm.  At 7:40, I woke her up to go outside.  If I wouldn't have gotten her up, she might have really overslept.  Her nerve, hip, glute issue has flared up again, so she took an Advil P.M. before bed. Those things knock her out for over 8 hours, but at least this morning the pain is better.  She's got a very busy weekend ahead and needs to be 100%.  Chim is actually having a sleepover at Paul Walkers tonight since she'll be out late and then gone most of tomorrow.  I hope Jerry can come over to visit poor-little-lonely-me and take me for our carries.  (Not really a walk since I make him pick me up for the last half.)  Plus, the cleaning people are coming to our house in the morning.  Long time readers know about Maria Gold Tooth that cleaned our house for 10 years.  Taylor used to be scared of her tooth when he was little.  She is the nicest, sweetest, most honest cleaning person ever, but all she would do is smile at Taylor and it freaked him out.  If she found a $20 bill under the couch cushion or Linda left her solid gold earrings on the sink, she would always just leave everything she found in a little pile on her dresser.  I'll be hiding under the dresser or bed the entire time they are here so she doesn't try to clean me!