Thursday, July 23, 2009

Visitors


Taylor and Sarah surprised us tonight and stopped over to visit. Taylor has always frightened me. He is big and makes scary sounds. At least he can't touch me anymore. He is so allergic to my fur that his eyes swell up and his arms get all itchy even if he pets me. Linda was really happy to see them. We all looked through old photos and told stories about when he was little. We even reminisced about good ole' Snickers boy and what a great watch dog he was. It's hard to believe that Taylor will be 21 this year. Right now Linda and I are sitting in his old room watching the teeny-tiny TV that he had when he was little. His very first stuffed animal "Blue Bear" is on the bed right next to us. Linda can't wait until they have a baby. It's probably going to be a few years yet, so we have to be patient.