Friday, July 31, 2009

Say NO to Freak Shows!!


I am not happy that Cesar Milan, My Dog Whisper has a 5 legged pooch on who lives at a Freak Show. What! The dog is a Devil Dog, but still. I am very upset. How could Cesar promote keeping dogs at freak shows! Bad Call Cesar. Did I mention I'm not happy about it? The dog is displayed in this cage on the street and people walk by looking at him, taking photos and poking at him. He bites at people and is really cranky. I'm really not happy about this show. NOT ONE BIT! Cesar said he did not know he was going to a freak show to help a dog, but I'm not buying it one second. Sure, the owners look like they love him, but what a life for the poor dog. Cesar, I'm disappointed in you. (Cesar did say the it is the humans who are the freaks, not the dog... so at least that is something.)