Saturday, July 25, 2009

Except ours is not grass....


We will be heading out to the dog park as soon as it cools down a little bit. I get overheated so easily and Linda is afraid I'll have one of my seizures if we go while it is 90 degrees. She just got home from work. Poor girl is limping and her knees hurt so we can't take a walk. It's OK, I love the dog park and she can sit on the bench and talk to the other humans while I run and play. There is a dog park in a nearby town that has puppy swimming, woods and an obstacle course to run through. There is a monthly membership fee, plus it is a little too far for us to drive daily. The one we go to is just a fenced in lot, kind of a ghetto dog park. I have fun anyway. UPDATE: There were only 3 other dogs at the park, but they were super friendly and gentle. I played an hour before I climbed into my "carry" to tell Linda I was ready to go home.