Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Sun Will Come Out Tomorrow.....


Today has not been a good day. Linda stopped home between classes to take me for a walk this morning. She noticed I was not as excited as normal when my leash came out, but she figured it was because I just woke up. She knew something was wrong when she got a few houses down and I started staggering and falling. I had another horrible seizure. This time it was long and very frightening. She carried me home and laid me down on her bed. I was shaking so bad and my neck was bent at such an angle that all she could do was pray. Then, I went into shock and just laid there with my eyes all glazed over. I slowly started to come back around and was able to recognize Linda. I gave her little kisses to let her know I was a little better. She stayed with me as long as she could, but had to leave and teach another class. When she got home again at 1:15, I showed her I was OK by wagging my tail in my bed, but I still did not come to the top of the stairs and greet her like normal. I'm going to nap on her until she has to leave again for the next class. I wish she could stay home with me, but I know she needs to work in order to buy my Little Cesar Dog Food. Tomorrow, I'm sure will be fine and we can go back to our normal walks and play time.