Tuesday, July 7, 2009

They are not even black!


Linda and Tierney were talking about scary things that have happened to them in the past. I have had a few close calls. When I was little (like 1.5 pounds little) Chip cat used to try to beat me up. Snickers was always the hero and would rush in and save me. As the pack leader, it was his job to keep me safe, and boy oh boy, he took his job seriously. Now, Linda is my pack leader and she saves me from all sorts of dangerous things. Tierney said when she was in Africa out in the bush she was inches from a black mambo snake. The person she was walking with said "freeze!". The snake was in a tree just wagging it's head looking at them. It then started to slither down the tree. Tier was supposed to stand perfectly still, but being Tierney (I DO WHAT I WANT) she ran. After she found out mambo's are one of the fastest moving snakes in the world. Their bite attacks the nervous system, heart, shuts down your lungs and your pretty much dead if you get bit by one.