Sunday, July 19, 2009

Do they make Rogaine for dogs?


I always look forward to Sunday because I usually get to go to the dog park. Today there was only a few dogs there. I don't know where everyone was, usually I get lost in the pack. Jerry met us at the park for the first time. Now he knows where it is so he can take me there on Saturday too. The first few minutes I was tussled about, like normal. One bigger dog kept bullying me around, but Jerry set him straight. Right when we were leaving, Rufus came in. He is a 5-year old Yorkie, and since I am half-Yorkie too, we got along great. Rufus loves to run after deer. He is known in his neighborhood as the deer-chaser. When I sit next to him, you can really see the Yorkie coloring and hair in my features. One boy told Linda I was balding on top! Of all the nerve! As soon as I get groomed again, I'll be the cutest dog at the park. I admit, I do look a little scruffy right now.