Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Sun Did Come Out......


Just like I said yesterday, today is a new day. No seizures at all. I've been perky, spunky, full of energy and HUNGRY: I ate all my dry food and my Little Cesar. I took 3 longish walks. I pulled the whiskers off my toy dog, ate a small piece of cheese Linda dropped by accident and took a nap in the sun. I'm so happy that I feel better. There is nothing Linda can see that brings on the bad attacks I have. We thought it was excitement, hot weather or being anxious. I've had them in all three of those situations, but I've also woken up from a sound sleep at night and had them. I really hope I don't have to take the dangerous medicine. I'll just believe that yesterday is the last and final seizure. But the best part of my day... I found out that Tierney's mole did not have any cancer in it. Yipee! This is not Tierney's mole.