Monday, July 13, 2009

Too Tired Tonight


Sorry, this has got to be quick. Linda won't let me use the laptop very long. She is cranky, tired, sore and wants to go to bed. Here is what she did today: 10 a.m.- Boot Camp Interval Class; 12:00 Body Pump; 1:30 Choopie Walk; 4:00- TKD class; 6:30 Body Pump; 7:30- Body Combat. Her poor new sneakers took a beating today. She came home and crashed on her bedroom floor. I kept licking her to make sure she was not passed out. She is going straight to bed and it is not even 10:00! I guess no late night Cesar Milan for me tonight. Tomorrow, she has her regular classes and 2 more sub classes to teach. I wonder if she'll cut my 3 walks short again. Bummer. Oh, I forgot. Tierney left Chip out on the deck and she tried to run away. She jumped over the closed gate while Tier was inside. Luckily, Tier found her crying on the other side of the gate. That would have sucked big time if she ran away. (I can't believe I just said that!)