Friday, July 3, 2009

We Are F-A-M-I-L-Y


I got to go with Linda to "Family Night"! Every Friday, Linda's whole church meets to play all sorts of outside and inside games. You can choose between volleyball, soccer, basketball, dodge ball, horseshoes and even once a slip and slide. If being outside is not your thing, people play board games, ping pong or cards inside. Every once in a while it's movie night or there are specialty classes you can take. Besides yummy food, sometimes Harold treats everyone to sno-cones or makes popcorn in a real movie theater popper. It's all very fun.... and I've always had to stay home. Since the weather was very cool and it wasn't going to be crowded because of the holiday, Linda let me come with her. There are 35 acres on the property including a pond, wooded trails and a real soccer field. At first we walked through the woods on the trail so I could be come acclimated to the smells and sights. Then people started petting me and saying "Awwwwww..." and it was all good. There might be a "dog family night" coming up! That would be so great and I'd be able to make new friends. This is not our church sign, but I think it a good one!