Sunday, July 5, 2009

Dream Dog


Linda told me that I have been having big adventures... in my sleep! Last night I was running my little legs and quietly "woooofin" while I slept. Today, after our long walk I crashed for an afternoon nap. Again, I was whimpering, twitching and squeaking while I was sleeping. It's weird that I don't remember the dreams, but they must be pretty exciting. Did you ever see the You Tube video of the dog running in his sleep? He actually gets up and starts running... right into the wall. Crash! He shakes his head and wakes up confused and sore. Taylor used to walk in his sleep when he was little. One time he tried to get out the front door. Another time he pulled a downstairs dresser completely over. The best time was when he climbed into the tub to use the toilet. Linda is a very light sleeper so she always woke up to save him. Just to be safe, she put an extra lock on the front door that he could not reach. I hope I don't run in my sleep and take a nose dive off the bed.