Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Perils of Walking in your Thongs


We just got back from our night walk. It is my favorite one of the day because the temperature is much cooler. I get overheated so easily when the sun is baking on my hairy back. Linda was wearing her flip-flops which made walking a little bit tricky. It is pitch black on our street and sometimes she can't even see me when I zig-zag across her path. She better start carrying a flash light to be safe, from tripping and from the shoe-thief. There is a man who is assaulting women on the streets of a town called Bonn. He knocks them down and steals their shoes. He robbed 9 different women before police caught him in his car with some of the shoes. If someone tried to steal Linda's favorite J.Crew flip-flops, she would round-kick him in the head then knee strike him in the groin twice. To make sure he did not get back up, I would bite him on the ankle.