Thursday, July 30, 2009

What Would Jesus Eat?



There are some theories that Jesus was a vegetarian I don't follow all that nonsense, but I know he probably ate healthy, with no processed, fried foods or Twinkies. That's why this story is fishy. A man was cooking a burger for dinner yesterday. He took the burger off the pan and put it on his plate. When we walked past the dirty pan a few minutes later, he said that an image of Jesus was perfectly outlined in the grease. I did a little more research on this. Look at the other photo. For just $29.99, you can order 2 of your very own Jesus pans. I think he used this pan and just wants to sell the image on ebay for a lot of money. People have already sold a grilled cheese sandwich and a fried potato with Jesus images. Honestly, do you think if Jesus wanted to show himself on earth, would it be in fried food grease? Although who am I to tell Jesus where to appear? Ooops, sorry.