Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Prince Charming and Princess Choopie


Surprise! It's raining again. At least we don't have the flooding that some states are battling. Our backyard does not drain very efficiently, so we do get some mushy, wet grass. I would not go outside this morning, so I had to use the pad. Chimmie has to go out, Linda does not give him a choice. Even though he is a 15 pound dog, he goes like hes a 50 pound dog. The pee pad is just not enough. I pee and it makes a spot the size of a quarter. He pees and it makes a spot the size of Delaware. We won't even go there for the number 2, it's not a visual you want first thing in the morning.

Linda is dreading her class schedule today. The leftover stuff in her sinus is still draining and it's hard to breath. Tonight, she has 3 classes back to back, without time to even hit the rest room. Last week it almost finished her off. This morning she only has 2, so it's easier. She feels stronger than last Tuesday, so hopefully it won't be as hard going. Jerry will be coming over to visit us tonight while she is teaching. I have not seen him in forever, so I'm super excited. He always loves me best. Chimmie and Chip get a few rubs and tickles, but he'll carry me everywhere and call me "Daddy's Little Princess." By the time Linda does get home, I'm usually in my kitchen bed asleep having wonderful dreams of when I was little and Jerry used to spoon-feed on the kitchen floor to get me to eat breakfast.

Only a few more days until Noah comes. Of course Linda and Chimmie are excited. I'll spend the day hiding just in case he gets any big ideas that I'm a chew toy. Linda said he is the most charming baby she's ever met. She hopes he grows up to be sweet, just like Taylor!