Saturday, May 7, 2011

These Dogs Are My Cousins





It was girls day out at the Pet Fiesta this afternoon. Chim would have been way more trouble than he was worth, so he stayed home. I rode in the carry-me bag the entire time. There were some BIG dogs there. Not just bigger than me, but BIG as dinosaurs. (See the dino bones for sale?) I was the smallest dog at the Fiesta. How can I even be related to these beasts? Of course everyone stopped Linda to pet me and say "How Adorable.. blah, blah, blah." I think Linda takes for granted just how cute I am. I'm glad so many people told her just in case she forgets and thinks I'm ordinary. She almost bought a side sling made of fabric. It would be instead of the "carry me" bag. It would have been nice, but it was expensive. She also made me try on a harness like Chimmies. I did not like it because it wasn't as comfortable as my old one and I did not understand how she wanted me to put my paws. After the festival, we picked up a picnic lunch and and found a nice quite place to eat. You should click on the photo of me and the big drooling dog. His face looks like he is quite disgusted to be next to such a shrimpy dog. (Or it's his "I'm about to eat you up" face.) UPDATE: Linda felt kind of guilty leaving Chim in his den the entire time we were parting it up at the Fiesta, so she took him for a long, long trail walk and left me behind. He is showing off right now that he got to go and I had to stay home.