Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Biker Choop


It's a very good thing that Linda did not know Taylor went motorcycle racing yesterday. There is a professional track a few hours drive from our house called VIR. He went there last year and got his bike up over 100 miles an hour while taking crazy turns. Taylor is and has always been a daredevil. When he was younger, he loved anything dangerous. Now, he snowboards off cliffs and races his motorcycle... two very dangerous hobbies. Linda wishes he would stick to golf and soccer (both sports are safe and he plays them very well.) But no... he has the need for speed. In a way, I'm so glad he is allergic to me. When I was little, he used to swing me high in the air and hang me off the edge of the deck while he sang The Lion King song. This is the closest I want to ever get to his bike. You can tell by the look on my face I'm scared even just sitting on it!