Monday, May 23, 2011

My First Day


You would think life in the doghouse would be the same day in day out, but it's not. There are days Linda is home a lot, and there are days shes not. Monday and Tuesday, she is in and out, but mostly out. She has a 9:30, 11:30, 12:30 and 4:30 today. No complaining about Monday night though. It's the only night she does not have plans, so we do a long walk (lots of times the trail) and chill together. Starting the middle of June, she will be losing her 11:30 and 12:30 class on Monday and Thursday, so she is looking for a new job. I'm hoping it will take her a little while to find something else. Totally selfish on my part, but it would be a dream come true if she could spend a little more time home. She said she is going to use that time to start cleaning out the spare rooms and garage. Hopefully, she'll have some help since Taylor has not started his new job yet and a few other guys from church have volunteered to help her. How pitifully is this picture of me? Tier took it the first day they met me, even before I came to my forever home. I was one and a half pounds of pure sadness. What is that giant thing around my neck? And those ears!! They are bigger than my whole head. Linda did NOT want a small dog, but when she saw me, she knew that I was destined to come home with her.