Sunday, May 29, 2011

Doggie Ga-Ga




Paul is coming this morning while Linda is at church to walk us. He told Linda he would come earlier than his usual 10:30 time so it would be cooler. Even if we can't go because of the heat, I'm still looking forward to his visit. Chimmie is Doggie Ga-Ga over Paul and will wrestle and play with him every second he is here. I totally go off Chim's radar when Paul visits us. Sure, I get a little jealous when Paul can't pet me, but I really like that he keeps Chim entertained and tires him out a little. (It would take a solid 2 hour visit of intense, non-stop playing to really tire him out.) After church, Linda might or might not go to lunch with her friends. If they go somewhere quick, she'll go. If it's a long drawn out sit-down kind of lunch, she'll come home to eat. She has nursery tonight (surprise!) and has to leave for the evening service early. (There are lots of hits if you google doggie ga-ga. I feel sorry for this world.) UPDATE: We did a long walk with Paul after all. Linda went to lunch with Emily, not the big group. She is already home and going to start studying.