Monday, May 2, 2011

A Case of the Mondays




Both Chimmie and I are acting very, very strange. I woke Linda up early this morning (which NEVER happens) by crawling up to her chin and licking her face. She was cuddling me, but I would not stop crying. When she tried to take me out of bed to go outside, I went deep under the covers and would not even show my face. Since she was awake, she went to get Chimmie and take him out. He would not come out of his bed either. She carried him out back, and then made his food bowl. Get this: He would not eat it, not a bite! It's the first time in his life he has ever done this. She even had diced chicken in there. He has been on her lap, whining and shaking for the past 1/2 hour. He's not limping or does not look sick, but he is acting strange to be sure. He keeps sniffing at the air like he smells something. The last time I acted this strange was right before the earthquake hit. Maybe something big weatherish is about to happen and we can sense it. Or we both have a bad case of the Monday blues.