Wednesday, May 11, 2011

When Cats Attack


I've seen Chip Cat get crabby and even swat out at Chimmie or I when we annoy her. She knows better than to mess with Linda though. One time she had a fit when Linda tried to move her off the couch, but that also was the last time. Linda had to show her who's boss of the house and their names do not start with the letter "C". I guess not all cats are as smart as Chip. An Ohio man was attacked by his house cat Friday afternoon. The man's injuries are so severe that he had to be taken by helicopter to the emergency room! You just have to wonder if he was just sitting in the Lazy Boy drinking a beer when the cat attacked him? I think not. I wonder what he was doing to the cat to make it go crazy? The man is going to live, but not the cat. It was taken by animal control people to the vet where its life was terminated. I guess we'll never know since the only witness for the defense is dead.