Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Look! I'm the Big Dog!


Looks like Jerry will be able to leave work early and come over to walk us this evening when Linda is teaching. He misses me so Linda lets him visit when she will be gone for a few hours. Maybe we can go on the trail if the predicted thunder storms hold off until later tonight. Chimmie likes when he comes to walk us, but he likes everyone so it really doesn't count. Jerry is my favorite walker of all (next to Linda, of course.) He really spoils me and carries me the second I get even a little tired. Plus, he is very protective when other dogs come up on us. Linda pretty much make us stay on the ground and sniff it out unless she can tell we will get hurt. He'll either cross the street or pick us up if we are look a little bit frightened. Here is a photo when he took us to the dog park last fall. Hey, I was bigger than Chimmie!