Sunday, May 15, 2011

Leaving on a Jet Plane


In just a few days Tierney leaves for Africa. Since Tier is the master luggage packer, she'll get over 3 weeks worth of clothes into one suitcase. Her pictures are amazing too. I can't wait to post them when she gets back. It's also a hard time for Linda because she misses her and worries that she'll be safe. Of course she shouldn't and knows better then to worry, but its just part of being a Mom. All the other times Tier's been to Africa its been an amazing trip for her, I'm sure this time will be no different. I hope Tier does not try and stuff her suitcase full of tigers, lions and monkey babies like that man did in my last post! I'll keep Linda company so she does not miss her too much. Heck, Linda even misses and worries about me when she is not home. She's so happy that she has friends she can trust to come over and walk/play/feed/love us while she is working. We never know who is going to open the door next, so it's kind of like a fun surprise to see who it is. No one will come on Monday because she is able to come home a few times between classes. Tuesday is the looooong day, so we usually get a visitor. I wonder who it will be this week?