Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sarah's Family (minus Noah)


Paul came by to walk us this morning, but both Chim and I were not feeling up to it. I just wanted to go back home and Chim kept resting in the shade. The 75 minute trek last night really tired us out, plus getting up before dawn did not help any. He played with us and left earlier than usual. After church, Linda went to a wonderful cookout with Sarah's entire family. There was lots of vegetarian food including black bean burgers. And for dessert, homemade strawberry shortcake! Sarah said I could come too, but Linda would have had to drive 20 minutes total to come and get me. They have a beautiful fenced yard that looks like a photo in a garden magazine. Linda could have taken some amazing photos of me there. You can't tell because she looks about 19, but Sarah's Mommy is wearing the gray dress.