Tuesday, May 24, 2011

M.. I...C......... K...E...Y MOUSE




Linda really needs a vacation. A real one, not just not teaching for a 24 hours. She came home dragging tonight, tired and sore. She was really hoping that it would be like last week when her body felt amazing. Instead of stopping off for a yummy take-out dinner, she had to come right home. At least Jerry came while she was gone and took us for a long walk, so she can just put her feet up and rest for tomorrow. I had to be carried 1/2 way because it was to hot and muggy for me to be able to finish the whole walk. Jerry put Chimmie out on the deck and spent about 1/2 hour of special time with just me while he fixed some kind of hard drive thing on Linda's laptop. I laid on his lap sleeping and had peaceful non-Chimmie dreams. Even though Jerry has not lived here for 3 1/2 years, he still loves me and tries to come at least a few times a month for a visit while Linda is teaching. This photo is from one of the Disney Cruises. If Taylor sees how funny he looks with the Mickey Mouse ears, he'll make me take the picture off. I don't think he even knew that they were doing that to him.