Saturday, May 28, 2011

Buttery Battery


This afternoon, Linda gave Chimmie a time out. Up until the time-out incident, he was being amazing all day. There was nobody to care for us this morning/afternoon, so Linda had to race home between 10:15-10:45 to check on Chim out on the deck, change his water and make sure it wasn't too hot. She went back to work, came home at 1:30, checked on him again and then went to one of her favorite places for lunch. Since she was out, she decided to go grocery shopping. Chim was still being good, nothing was destroyed on the deck and he seemed happy. That was until he came in the house and saw me. He charged after me and nipped me right in the leg, hard enough to make me squeal! I guess he was jealous that he could see me inside all day while he was locked up on the deck. Bad dog! Linda put him in the bathroom for a 20 minute time out. (She knows from Cesar that dogs don't get time-outs, but she actually did it for me, not to teach Chimmie anything.) Someone else got attacked in the leg this week, but it was by a stick of butter. I can't believe this story actually made the news. Two roommates were fighting over who's food was who's. In the argument, the girl roommate threw a stick of butter at her male roommate, hitting him in the leg. The guy called the police to report the buttery battery. Officers interviewed both people and did find traces of butter on the mans ankle. A domestic disturbance report was filed.