Tuesday, May 24, 2011

We LOVE Tierney!


We got word that Tierney left London and is on her way to Kenya right now. I'm glad she is safe so far. The news said some volcano ashes might clothes the London airport, so Linda was a little worried Tier would get stranded in London. (I'm sure tier would have been fine with that!) Here she is last year surrounded by her class. I'm sure they will bombard her with hugs and kisses the minute they see her. Her very first time in Africa she was mobbed by people in the street petting her long black hair that hung to her waist. She had to be rescued! Now to news on the home front: Linda let me sleep in until 8:30 today. She came in to get me at my regular time, 8 a.m., but I did the cutest little whine and went deeper under the covers. Chimmie and Chip were up bright and early though, so Linda never gets to sleep in even if she could. It's turned into a blistering hot day, way too hot for Chim to be out on the deck for any length of time. He'll have to be stuck in the bathroom for a little while until Jerry comes to walk us tonight. Linda hopes she feels as wonderful as she did last week after her 3 classes in a row tonight. She's thinking of stopping off at Wegmans on the way home to eat dinner at their cafe as a treat.