Monday, May 30, 2011

Ju-Ju Bees


Emily went out to dinner with friends the other night. While they were walking around the town center, she met a man with this little Chihuahua. Em said his name was "Ju-Ju" and he was full grown at 1 and 1/2 pounds! That is what I weighed when I was a newborn. It's so funny the way he is hiding his face. I would love to meet a dog smaller than me. Emily invited him to the car show that we'll be having at church, and hopefully he'll bring Ju-Ju. The man also makes custom dog clothes. Linda has looked everywhere for another harness to replace the one I love. It's wearing out, but I don't want a different kind. Hopefully, if he looks at it he'll be able to make me one. (For the young readers who don't know what a Ju-Ju Bee is, it's a little hard candy that gets stuck up in your teeth. Linda liked them when she was little because a small box would last the entire movie.)