Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Tier


Tierney came over last night to visit. It was cool because in one day, I got to see Jerry and Tierney! (Our time with Jerry was fun. He carried me while he sprinted with Chimmie up a long hill.) It's been months since I've seen Tier, but I did not forget her. She could not believe how cute I looked (of course) or how giant Chimmie has gotten. Tier is having a lot of back pain, and Linda is a master masseuse. She has a knack for working out knots and releasing tight muscles. Sometimes in the nursery when a baby won't stop crying, she'll do a little baby massage and it always quiets them down. She even does dog massages to relax Chim and I when it's a thunderstorm and we are tense. Linda never went to massage school, but she has an instinct of how to work the muscles. The report from Tier: She is feeling better today!