Thursday, May 26, 2011

I Know I'm Cute


Chimmie is sound asleep on the loveseat. He looks so peaceful and sweet. Linda decided enough is enough. She knows that most of his destructive chewing is her negligence. Things like boredom, not being supervised, leaving potential targets where he can reach them are all her fault. She does have to work, but before she puts him in his den or locks him on the deck, she has to walk him to drain some energy. An active puppy needs two hours of hard play or walks a day. He does have plenty of chew toys and its not his fault they are made so cheaply that they come apart in 5 minutes. . The shoe, inside carpet and plant were all done when Linda was home but not paying attention. The wood decking and sheep rug were when he was outside unsupervised. This is Chim on his very first day home. Isn't he adorable? Look how giant his paws are. We should have known he was going to be the World's Largest Chihuahua! Tonight during the walk I started choking. He came over to lick my face and make sure I was OK. I do love him and forgive his craziness.