Thursday, April 5, 2012

Whoops!

Remember last week when I said that my google picture limit was not allowing me to post photos?  Well, it totally went away and all was fine until I tried to post a photo of a super cool doggie elevator chair that you hook into the wall next to the staircase.  Instead of me having to walk the 8 steps up to our main floor after a grueling walk, I just hop onto the little chair and Linda presses a button.  Up, Up, Up I go to the living room with no effort at all!  I'm going to try to post it again.  Here goes:
Whoops! You're out of space. You are using 100% of your 1 GB quota for photos. Purchase more storage  Photos are stored in your Picasa Web Albums account and are included in your 1 GB free quota for photos. Additional storage you purchase is shared between several Google products and is in addition to your free quota!
So you see, I can't put up anymore photos unless I buy 20GB's more space for $5.  I know that it is stupid to whine about such a small amount of money, but when you are used to getting something for free, then you have to pay... it makes Linda mad.  For instance... when the kids were little they used to eat at Jerry's Pizza on Monday night because one large pizza was only $5.99.  Then one day, Jerry's stopped the promotion and you had to actually PAY the regular price of $8.99 for the pizza.  It made Linda so mad they stopped going there.  Now that Jerry's is out of business for probably that very reason!  Here is a photo of their store:

Whoops! You're out of space. You are using 100% of your 1 GB quota for photos. Purchase more storage.  Photos are stored in your Picasa Web Albums account and are included in your 1 GB free quota for photos. Additional storage you purchase is shared between several Google products and is in addition to your free quota.
 
Linda said we might have to put ads on the blog to pay for the $5. yearly fee to keep the blog up and running.  Anyone want to advertise??