Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Chorkie

How would you like to find ME in your Easter Basket!
I'm so glad that Linda misplaced the bunny outfit.  She makes me pose for a photo every year, but this Easter it seems to have gone missing.  (What she doesn't know is that I made sure Chimmie got a hold of it and chewed it to smithereens!)  I do look cute, and it wasn't nearly as bad as when she made me dress up like a monkey.
I was 4 pounds in this photo.  Look how small the costume is!  I think it was for a kitten.
 Tonight is the Easter Celebration at church.  Linda said if she had the bunny ears and tail, I would have had to been the bunny to do pictures with the kids.  Whew, that was a close one!  She is going to be working in the nursery anyway, so I would have been totally unsupervised.  She's sad that she'll miss Tierney's skit, but maybe it will be on You Tube so she'll be able to watch it.

If I WAS the bunny, they photos would turn out way better than these.  If you want to be scared of mall bunnies forever, check out the gallery below.