Saturday, April 21, 2012

New Things and Dirty Floors

Oh no.  I just logged into my blog to update and the interface is all different!  The whole layout has been changed and I'm not good with new things on the computer.  I couldn't even figure out how to find my own blog.  When I logged in, RubyWoo came up first (that is the only blog I follow.)  I had to hunt and hunt to even find the option for Choopie's Life.  This is bad news for sure.  I hope I can figure it out without asking for help from the geeks.  I was going to tell you about our dirty floor, so I might as well try and use it as my test post.  OK, Linda has backed off of using the Swiffer every day.  The little pads are kind of expensive, so she thought every three days, first dry... then a wet pad would be enough.  Check out our floor... the last time she swifferered was on Thursday AM before Noah and Penny came over.
Gross and Double Gross
I guess it's back to every day again.  It's kind of fun for her, so it's not a big deal.