Saturday, April 7, 2012

Car Show Recap

Hey, Are you going to finish that hotdog? 
I ended up staying home from the car show but Chimmie actually went.  He did fabulous and did not cause any problems at all.  He would not go in the puppy playpen though and he was a little shy of the crowds of people milling around.  He got along with all the other dogs outside the pen and he had fun.  

You can see Tierney and Linda's friend Leslie towards the back of the Ferrari.  One of Leslie's cars won a prize, but I don't know if it was this one or another one since they entered 2 in the show.  There was a huge turnout and the weather was beautiful all day. 
At the start of the show

Maybe next year there can be a puppy judging contest too
I still got plenty of exercise.  Jerry came earlier this morning and took me for a walk.  We saw a giant deer on the trail just a few yards into the woods.  Later on,  Paul  took (or tried) to take me for a walk while Linda was gone, but I refused to budge more than a few houses.  Linda is back home now relaxing and recharging her batteries.