Saturday, December 17, 2011

Wedding Hugs and Quiches

There were so many wonderful quiches!
The wedding was really beautiful this morning.  Linda said it was her favorite wedding dress ever.  When someone post a photo on FB, she'll snag it for me and I'll post it.  The brides vows were so beautiful and heartfelt that Linda got a little choked up. The breakfast brunch was also amazing and simple, but elegant in the display.  All in all, a morning wedding is a very good idea.  She had to leave early to go and get ready for TKD, but has been home a few hours now.  In just 45 minutes, she is leaving again to go to DC with some friends.  Chimmie is going to Paul Walkers for the night.  Jerry is busy with his life, so he could not take me or visit today.  I'll be fine since I'm allowed anywhere I want in the house when Linda is gone, even up on The Big Bed.  Linda will for sure take some photos tonight.  There is supposed to be a giant gingerbread display.