Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Raccoons on the Ceiling Might be Too Tired

This might actually be a handy book to have in your library.
Last night Linda felt a little like when Tier and Taylor were infants and she was getting up 4 or 5 times a night and delirious from being tired.  I was sick during the night and had to throw-up.  Because I'm a dainty good dog, I did not want to get sick on The Big Bed, so I yipped to go in the kitchen and just mess the tile.  She cleaned it up, but made me stay in my kitchen bed in case I wasn't done.  She fell back asleep for an hour, and I woke her up again to come and get me because I was lonely.  Then Chim had to go out a few hours latter.  It was only 3:00 a.m., too early to get up so she went back to bed.  When the alarm went off at 6:30, she was so out of it that in the semi-darkness, she thought the ceiling fan was a giant raccoon face and freaked out for a second.  I won't go into detail of all the things she dropped, did in the wrong order or ran into this morning.   At least now she is more awake and alert after a shower.  Still raining, so I doubt we'll get a walk again today.  Wet snow is in the forecast for tonight.  Yuck.