Tuesday, December 27, 2011

You Can't See Me

My New Kitchen Bed.
As much as Linda loves sleeping with me in The Big Bed, she is starting to reconsider.  Every single night I wake her up at least 2-3 times because I need to get a drink or go outside.  Since she is such a light sleeper, she wakes up the second I move from her side.  If she tries to ignore me, I jump off The Big Bed and onto the floor and do a sad little mewl.  After the 2nd time I woke her up last night, she made me stay in the kitchen bed until morning.  Since I got a new bed for Christmas, I adore being in it. I feel like I can hid from everyone, especially annoying cats and pestering puppies.  Linda can put a pee-pee pad down if I do have an emergency.   It will take a little while for her to get used to sleeping without me because she likes to sing me songs as I fall asleep and wakes me up with little coo's.  I'll be mad if she lets Chimmie sleep all night with her though.  I doubt he'll ever be that good even though he's been making improvements.