Monday, December 19, 2011

My Debut as Toto

Next Sunday night is my film debut as Toto in the Wizard of Oz.  Linda is so excited!  All she saw was the actually filming, and not the finished product.  Scenes are shot all out of order and on something called a Blue (or Green?) screen so you don't get to see any backgrounds.  I'm sure Linda will be beaming with pride while she watches Tier and I perform.  There will be other films shown too that Tier stars in.   I don't know much about them, but one was shot at a farm, another they shot in summer dresses/shorts when it was in the low 30's and I'm sure at least once, Tier will do her British or Australian accent. 

Also, this might be the last post until Linda gets a new computer.  It was amazing the laptop even came on this morning.  Last night it took a dozen reboots for it to come on.  This morning there wasn't any sounds from the hard drive, totally dead when she pushed the button. So what do you do when electronics don't work?  She unplugged it, shut the top and shook it.  Guess what?  It came on first try!!

You just can't shake it too hard